starting from 24th Mei, disitu dmn gw sama lu kenal. seneng banget deh. gua suka sifatlu, funny, grown and always make me fly, and............you made me feel like I'm special. I'm happy, I'm melted. yeah. siapa sih yg gak ngefly~
kalo udah ngobrol,klop banget, nyambung dan adaa aja yg diomongin. apapun yg diomongin pasti seru deh.
25-26th............same as before. you know? my life full of smiles when I txt mssg with you.I dont know why. maybe, I feel comfortable when I'm with you
27th..........I'm fly,melted,laughed,and smiled. This is the reason why 'gue senyum senyum sendiri kayak orang gila' hahahahaha. jam 10 otw jam 11, You've said that words on the phone, the words that can take my heart. I was shocked and didnt expect. 'salting' yeah salting,gua salting banget pas itu, tapi seneng banget. I think 'today,will be my special day'
28th-30th same as before
tapi setelah itu.................YOU'VE CHANGED,YOU'RE TOTALLY CHANGED!! what's wrong with you? whats wrong with me? where once your caracter?
karna lu berubah,gua berubah dan kita berubah. you've changed i've changed everything changed. disappointed,yeah disappointed.
surely, I miss the old me, the old you,the old us........
you've changed I've changed Everything's changed
Category List
- friends♥ (3)
- imagination (1)
- kesel (1)
- lovelife (4)
Blog Archive
Pages
About Me
- MY LIFE
- I'm just teenager, who always confusion and labile-_-v I love someone out there~
Followers
Labels
- friends♥ (3)
- imagination (1)
- kesel (1)
- lovelife (4)
Subscribe
Labels
- friends♥ (3)
- imagination (1)
- kesel (1)
- lovelife (4)
